Our company is well established and has been caring for children since 1989.
Childcare makes a significant difference to the way children develop, research shows that throughout their lives early good quality childcare has positive and long lasting benefits for your child.
Strong learning foundations are key throughout the nursery and children are encouraged to develop to their full individual potential.
We want children to feel safe and happy in our nursery, to be stimulated and to feel secure and comfortable with our dedicated staff.
Daily activities and routines are planned for specific age groups so that the children can develop their confidence and self esteem. The children are encouraged to learn through direct experience in an environment which is suitably thought provoking.
Each child is unique. The staff support and encourage children’s abilities and our ethos of the Nursery is reflected in the practice.
Help with the cost of Childcare is available in a number of ways:
• Free nursery education place – Five 3 hour Nursery Education sessions a week for all children aged 3-4 years.
• Child tax credit – 9 out of 10 families are entitled to child tax credit whether they work or not.
• Working tax credit – this helps working parents with childcare costs. Further information is available on the helpline: 0845 300 3900
• Help may also be available for students, lone parents and young mothers.
• Child care vouchers – from employers to help with nursery fees or a salary pre tax benefit.
As a company we value our staff and recognize the importance of continuous development and improvement. We offer day release for staff to attend courses at different venues and provide on going training.
The on going training we offer our staff enables them to further their development and helps them to further their understanding of quality childcare.
We set our staff fun and challenging targets to help them reach the high standards of the nursery. This is to keep our staff team strong and motivated.
Our nursery has a large outdoor area and fantastic gardens.
The play equipment provided is designed to help the child’s physical well being, fitness and confidence. Activities provided encourage exploration and investigation.
We understand the benefits of good nutrition for not only keeping little bodies healthy but also its effects on children’s behaviour. Our menus have been created with the help of a dietician and all the meals provided are freshly prepared and rotated on a 5 weekly basis.