Child nursery fees can be a major worry for most parents in East Midlands, this is because the fees can be expensive. Having said this, there are a number of different ways that you can get help with child nursery fees; the problem is that not a lot of parents know about them.
- Free nursery education place – This consists of five 3 hour nursery education sessions a week for children who are aged between 3-4 years old
- Child tax credit – 9 out of 10 families are entitled to child tax credit regardless of whether they work or not
- Working tax credit – This helps working parents with the cost of childcare
- Help can also be available for students, lone parents and young mothers
- Child care vouchers – These are generally from employers and will help with child nursery fees
Here at our nursery in East Midlands we charge competitive prices for looking after your child and would be more than happy to discuss the child nursery fees with you. Our staff members can also offer you advice on whether or not you’d be eligible for help with child nursery fees.
For advice/more details simply give us a call today on 0116 243 4209 or fill out our contact form and let us know what day and time you want to come into our nursery in East Midlands. You’ll then be able to sit down with one of our team and discuss what our nursery can offer and the fees that are associated with our childcare.