Child nursery fees can take up a large amount of your budget. If you are someone who is planning on returning to work then it’s essential that you budget carefully for your childcare costs and claim all of the help that is available to you.
Help with the child nursery fees is available for nurseries in Leicester in a number of different ways, some of which include:
- A free nursery place – This consists of five 3 hour nursery education sessions a week for all children who are aged 3-4 years
- Child tax credit – 9 out of 10 families are entitled to child tax credit whether they work or not
- Working tax credit – This helps working parents with childcare costs, however, you will only be eligible if you work a certain number of hours a week, get paid for the work you do and have an income below a certain level
- Help may be available for students, lone parents and young mothers
- Childcare vouchers – This is generally from employers and helps with nursery fees or a salary pre tax benefit
We have extensive knowledge of child nursery fees here at our nursery in Leicester, so if you come to us you can be confident that we will discuss the options that might be available to you.
Our nursery is open from 7.15 am to 6.00 pm so if you are in Leicester and would like to discuss the child nursery fees with one of our staff then you should come round.