At Little Poppets Nursery in Leicester we provide childcare which exemplifies everything that is required by working parents. With our dedicated staff, we are able to create a happy, safe and cheerful environment that comes with an excellent range of amenities; providing the highest standards of care and supervision for children in a welcoming surrounding.
Here at our childrens’ nursery we believe that each and every child who has been entrusted to our care is special. We aim to offer a caring and embracing environment where all of the children have the freedom to develop their own personality, abilities and potential.
We pride ourselves on freshly preparing all of our meals. The menu changes on a five weekly basis and has been designed to ensure that your child and the rest of the children in our care receives a well balanced, nutritious and varied diet.
We have play equipment outside that the children can use when they are at our childrens’ nursery. The play equipment is not only enjoyable but it’ll make sure that your child is getting the exercise that they need to remain physically active.
Generally a childrens’ nursery in Leicester can be expensive, however, there is help available with the cost of childcare in a number of different ways. This includes:
- Free nursery education place – This consists of 3 hour nursery education sessions five times per week for all children who are aged 3-4 years old
- Child tax credit – 9 out of 10 families are entitled to child tax credit regardless of whether or not they work
- Working tax credit – This helps working parents with childcare costs
- There may also be help for students, lone parents and young mothers
- Childcare vouchers – This is from employers and will help with nursery fees or a salary pre-tax benefit
If you are interested in what our nursery in Leicester can offer to your child then get in touch with us today.