We are a child’s play nursery in East Midlands that has been caring for children since 1989. We have gained a good reputation in the time that we have been a nursery, this is because children are encouraged to develop to their full potential.
Our main aim
The main aim of our child’s play nursery is for children to be safe and happy, with them being stimulated and feeling both secure and comfortable with our staff.
Daily activities and routines
We plan daily activities and routines for specific age groups so that children are able to develop their confidence and self esteem. Our outdoor play area has play equipment that children are able to use too, this helps each child’s physical well being, fitness and confidence.
When it comes to meal times we create our menus with the help of a dietician. All of the meals that are provided to the children at our nursery are freshly prepared and are rotated on a 5 weekly basis.
Parents in East Midlands can get help with the cost of childcare, this is available in several different ways:
- A free nursery education place – This is generally five 3 hour nursery education sessions a week for children who are aged between 3-4 years old
- Child tax credit – 9 out of 10 families are entitled to child tax credit whether or not they work
- Working tax credit – This can help working families with the cost of childcare
- Childcare vouchers – This is normally from employers and can be used to help with nursery fees
- Help can also be available for students, lone parents and young mothers
Where we are
We are based at 388 Coleman Road which is in the East Midlands. Coleman Road is in Leicester and is opposite the general hospital maternity unit.