At our nursery we want children to feel safe and happy when they are with us. We plan daily activities and have routines in place for the different age groups so that the children can develop their confidence and self esteem. The children are then encouraged to learn through direct experience.
Our nursery has a large outdoor area along with fantastic gardens. The play equipment that we provide is designed to help a child’s physical well being, fitness and confidence.
At our nursery we understand the benefits of good nutrition. Good nutrition can keep bodies healthy and can also affect behaviour. We have created menus with the help of a dietician and all of our meals are freshly prepared and rotated on a 5 weekly basis.
Costs of childcare
There are a lot of parents in Leicester who may receive help with the cost of childcare depending on their circumstances.
Help with the cost of childcare can be available in the following ways:
- There is a free nursery education place which consists of five 3 hour nursery education sessions a week for all children aged 3-4 years
- Child tax credit means that 9 out of 10 families can claim whether they work or not
- Working tax credit helps working parents with childcare costs
- Help may be available for students, lone parents and young mothers
- Some employers give child care vouchers that will help with nursery fees or a salary pre tax benefit
If you would like to find out more about what we can offer here at our nursery then you should give us a call and arrange to come in with your child. Our nursery faces the general hospital and we are open from 7.15am right up until 6pm in the evening.