Our nursery in Leicester started first caring for children in 1989, ever since then we have built up an excellent reputation for the deliverance of quality childcare.
We aim for the children at our nursery to feel secure and comfortable with our dedicated staff which is why each nursery practitioner we have is highly trained and qualified in caring for children. In order to maintain a high quality of childcare the childcare standards and performance are continually monitored and each nursery practitioner we have participates in continual professional development and training throughout the course of the year.
We plan daily activities and routines for different age groups, this is so that children are able to develop their confidence and self esteem. Each nursery practitioner also encourages children to learn through direct experience in an environment which is suitably thought provoking.
As well as being able to plan activities and daily routines each nursery practitioner will carry out a number of other tasks, these include:
- Providing a positive practice role model, this ensures that our nursery values are maintained
- Supervising and supporting children at all times
- Contributing to maintaining an attractive and welcoming environment
- Reading, understanding and implementing all nursery policies, procedures and operational practices
- Ensuring that if there are any changes to policies, procedures and operational practices then these are adhered to within the required timescale
- Maintaining a positive attitude with children, parents visitors and work colleagues at all times
- Working as part of a team to ensure that our nursery’s values are maintained
We are constantly welcoming children of all ages to our nursery in Leicester and cover ages from 7 weeks to 12 years. So if you are looking for a nursery in Leicester that will be suitable for your child then you should take us into consideration.