We are a pre school nursery in Leicester that provides quality day care in a safe and secure setting. When you bring your child to us, your child will be lovingly cared for by our qualified, enthusiastic and dedicated staff.
As a pre school nursery we have a list of different aims and objectives, these are as follows:
- To provide a safe, secure and stimulating environment for all of the children in our care
- To create a happy and loving atmosphere
- To maintain a close relationship with the parents
- To follow the government’s guidelines for every child matters, meaning that every child has the support that they need to be healthy, stay safe, enjoy and achieve, make a positive contribution and achieve economic well-being
- To promote equal opportunities throughout the nursery
- To help children enjoy the company of their peers
Our pre school nursery faces the general hospital in Leicester and we are open from 7.15am right up until 6pm in the evening.
We have meals available for the children that are healthy and give the children all of the nutrients that they need. To ensure that the food is healthy, we put our menus together with the help of a dietician.
We have gorgeous gardens at our large outdoor area and there is play equipment that the children can use. The play equipment is not only enjoyable but it also encourages your child to stay fit and healthy.
There may be help available to you with the cost of our pre school nursery and we would be more than happy to discuss the options with you.
If you are interested in enrolling your baby/toddler or child in our nursery in Leicester then feel free to get in touch with us. Just give us a call on 0116 243 4209.