Little Poppets Nursery is a private daycare nursery in Leicester. It first opened its doors in 1989 and since then has become one of the best nurseries in the area.
Here at Little Poppets Nursery, we aim to develop children socially, emotionally, physically and intellectually. We achieve this aim by providing a professional service in a caring and stimulating environment.
Our well resourced and inviting classrooms are loved by all of the nursery children, with them providing educational resources for a stimulating and creative learning environment.
We have a large, beautiful outdoor area that offers a tranquil haven in Leicester. This is a play area for the children and there is play equipment that they’ll be able to use that will look after their physical health.
We asked a dietician to assist us with our menus, this was so that we could make sure that the children in our care were getting all of the nutrients and minerals that they need to grow and develop. The meals on our menus are rotated too to ensure that the meals are varied.
The staff that we have here at our private daycare nursery are all highly skilled and are set fun targets that they have to meet – this ensures that our team are meeting the high standards that we set. To further ensure this, we offer our staff day release so that they can attend training days in Leicester; allowing them to develop their skills.
Parents often worry about the costs associated with private daycare. There is help available for the cost of childcare in a number of different ways:
- Free nursery education place – This consists of five 3 hour nursery education sessions a week for all children who are aged between 3-4 years old
- Child tax credit – This is available for 9 out of 10 families whether or not they work
- Working tax credit – This helps working parents with childcare costs
- Help can also be available for students, lone parents and young mothers
- Childcare vouchers are also available from employers to help with nursery fees
If you are interested in putting your child into our private daycare nursery then get in touch with us. You can either give us a call on 0116 243 4209 or you can fill out our contact form and we’ll get back to you.