Private nursery fees is something that every parent in Leicester thinks about when they are putting their child into nursery. The fees can be a lot of money which makes it harder for parents to put their child into nursery.
Here at Little Poppets we can offer advice and support with the cost of childcare. There are different circumstances that mean you may be eligible for help with the cost of childcare, this help is available in a number of different ways:
- A free nursery place – this consists of five 3 hour nursery education sessions per week for all children who are aged from 3-4 years.
- Child tax credit – 9 out of 10 families are entitled to child tax credit whether they work or not
- Working tax credit – this helps working parents with childcare costs
- Help can also be available for students, lone parents and young mothers
- Child care vouchers – this is usually from employers to help with nursery fees or a salary pre tax benefit
At our private nursery in Leicester we would be more than happy to discuss the fees with you. Simply give us a call or arrange to come in and one of our staff members can talk to you about the fees and answer any questions that you may have. If you decide to come into our private nursery to talk to us about the fees then we are open from 7.15pm to 6.00pm Monday to Friday and we can be found on Coleman Road in Leicester, directly opposite from the general hospital maternity unit.